We created and successfully started to use a simple solution for testing most types of video games. For the client, this is a fully automated online service, were user receives in real time the full range of bugs found by manual and automated methods. Using this service, your team gets the opportunity to quickly release a bug-free product of the highest quality.
If you are ready to try the most efficient and innovative service, but do not know where to get a link to a build (for excellent testing we don’t need a code, only a build), consider the next options:
- 1) Go to the AppStore and ﬁnd your application
- 2) Click on this icon (red circle)
- 3) Click on Copy Link and Paste it into the field on your personal dashboard.
Please, follow the steps below to invite us as an external tester to your TestFlight project using this e-mail address for invitation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1) In the link field on the dashboard write the name of your app.
- 2) In the description field write down the word “TestFlight”.
3) Login to the iTunes Store using your Apple ID and Password.
4) Click on “Users and Access”.
5) Then click on the “+” icon to add email@example.com in the user list.
6) Then it shows a form to fill up:
Give the user’s first name – “QA”, last name – “Supermarket” and email – “firstname.lastname@example.org”. All the fields are mandatory.
Then choose a role for that email address (tester).
Then choose the application for which the user will be added as a tester.
7) Then click on the “Invite” button for an email address, an invitation link will be sent to the specific email address.
8) After accepting the invitation then go to “My Apps”.
9) Select an application for which you want to add the tester.
10) Go to TestFlight and click on “App Store connect users”
11) Next click on the “+” icon to add the tester’s email address.
12) If the user has received an invitation then it should show their email address. Check that specific email address and click on the “Add” button.
next type ->
Please provide a direct download link for the apk file or:
1) Go to the Google Play Store and ﬁnd your application
2) Click on this icon (red circle)
3) Choose Share from the dropdown menu
4) Choose Copy to clipboard and Paste it into the field in your personal dashboard on our website
next type ->
Any other external downloads
You can also place the build of your game on any server that has external access and copy the link (http://, ftp://, https:// etc) to the project.
If what we described here is not a problem for you, let’s start testing!